Monday, November 19, 2007

repeat after me: I never met a blogger I didn't like

I swear I'm going to get that printed on a t-shirt one day.

After the strike ended early Saturday morning, Deutsche Bahn came through with almost perfect service to Dresden and back and I got home right on time last night. The boys say they missed me tons and Mr. M was VERY happy to see me, if you know what I mean. I think I should go away more often. Ha ha. Needless to say I was extremely tired this morning.

What an interesting weekend. Totally worth the trip, as usual. There's was lots of laughter and great conversation. Oh, and a giant sombrero on the wall of my room at the bed and breakfast. Olé!

Today isn't the day to tell you about it, though, even if I did write about five pages of notes to myself on the train back. It's the the social interaction that goes on at these things that fascinates me. Some very unique personalities there. Shoulda been a psychoanalyst, I guess. But all that will have to wait until I can gather my thoughts into some kind of coherent post.



Labels: ,

15 Comments:

At November 19, 2007 4:29 PM, Blogger Charlotte said...

Glad the Dresden meet-up was fun. Perhaps I'll make it next year!

 
At November 19, 2007 5:34 PM, Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Christina you're so funny. I think we know what you mean. Get some rest! LOL!

 
At November 19, 2007 9:56 PM, Blogger Carol said...

Is someone gonna post WHO was there?? I'm so jealous! If it was anything like our mini-meet-up in Frankfurt in September, you're TIRED today, overwhelmed by good friends, good conversation and good beer!

Carol

 
At November 19, 2007 11:30 PM, Anonymous kiwi_kath said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Love that photo.

 
At November 19, 2007 11:45 PM, Blogger Sandra said...

I'm glad you had a good time, both while you were there and upon your return home.

 
At November 20, 2007 3:32 AM, Blogger Expat Traveler said...

Oh man - looks like the same weather we have had here in Vancouver...

Can't wait to hear about it..

But man - I need to travel!

 
At November 20, 2007 3:25 PM, Blogger Ginnie said...

I know you will have lots to tell and show us, Christina. If this photo is any indication, it'll be wonderful.

 
At November 20, 2007 6:08 PM, Blogger Adam said...

It was fantastic meeting you--and I am glad you got home safely. I look forward to your take on the weekend!

 
At November 20, 2007 6:54 PM, Blogger C N Heidelberg said...

It was very cool to meet you! I look forward to your psychoanalyses ;)

 
At November 20, 2007 7:23 PM, Blogger EllasDevil said...

Well I too am awaiting the report!

 
At November 20, 2007 7:50 PM, Blogger Mar said...

Loved reading about your sombrero, olé!

 
At November 20, 2007 10:03 PM, Blogger J said...

Definitely another great Meet-Up!

 
At November 21, 2007 2:44 AM, Blogger hexe said...

Glad you made it back and had such a good time!

 
At November 22, 2007 6:28 PM, Blogger swenglishexpat said...

Hi, just dropping by to say that I have “roared” you. Visit my blog to find out what I am talking about. Roooaaar!

 
At November 22, 2007 7:07 PM, Blogger CanadianSwiss said...

Couldn't be there this time, but I'll be meeting one next weekend!

I can't wait to read your next post and I have the feeling it will be a -as usual- very entertaining and interesting post!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright © 2005-2012 by 'Mausi'. All rights reserved. It's not nice to steal.