Wednesday, October 10, 2007

a place to rest our weary heads

Just a little reminder that The 3rd Whiney Expat Blogger in Germany Meet-Up is less than five weeks away. Click on the link for details and let us know if you'll be attending.

Even the most energetic expats among us are going to need a little shut-eye after a hard day of socializing and if you haven't arranged your accomodation yet, our fearless leader J and Eurotrippen, our Dresden tour guide, have scouted out a couple of suitable (= fairly easy on the budget) places to stay in Dresden. E mail either of them (addresses on their respective blogs) to get the scoop.

For those of you still sitting on the fence, it's not too late to make the right decision. That would be showing up in Dresden and having a great time instead of sitting at home where no one can hear you whine.

Go on, you know you want to.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At October 10, 2007 2:31 PM, Blogger J said...

Actually, Eurotrippen gave me the suggestions. I just sorted out rates and all that.

I'm excited about this year - lots of newbies coming.

 
At October 10, 2007 5:25 PM, Anonymous tqe / Adam said...

even this newbie is coming...

Looking forward to meetin' y'all!

 
At October 11, 2007 8:47 AM, Blogger Ginnie said...

Oh my. I had forgotten all about it. Now I need to check with Donica to see when we'll come back (I return to Atlanta on Nov. 7)....

 
At October 12, 2007 5:54 PM, Blogger CanadianSwiss said...

I had forgotten all about it, too. I'll check OX's schedule and see if there are any cheap flights.

 
At October 18, 2007 11:00 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

I'm having to pass this year. My dh leaves for Moscow the Sunday of the meet-up and I am not yet brave enough to take two kids under six on alone away from home. Have a great time and post lots though.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright © 2005-2012 by 'Mausi'. All rights reserved. It's not nice to steal.