when running away just isn't an option...
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
- Name: christina
- Location: Small town in northern Germany via Vancouver. B.C.
Homesick Canadian in Germany since 1990. German husband, two bilingual teens, a garden full of weeds and a messy, messy house. Wanna trade?
- Happy Thanksgiving, eh?
- hope you like Germans too
- well don't just stand there looking decorative
- doomed to a life of elastic waistbands, compact fl...
- take twenty pounds of pitted purple plums...
- let's be careful out there
- be there or be square
- make honey while the sun shines
- blossom of snow may you bloom and grow
make your own icon
MYSTERY CARROT AWARD
for website adequacy
If your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life.