Friday, June 29, 2007

Language Week Day 5: Ich bin müde, mir fällt keinen witzigen Titel ein/ I'm tired and I can't think of a snappy title



Language Week geht schnell zu Ende. Heute gibt's nichts besonderes zu berichten. Ich dachte ich gebe euch ein paar interessante Links damit ihr was zu lesen habt.

Zwei Umfragen sind mir diese Woche aufgefallen. Bei der ersten werden englischsprachige Ausländer in Deutschland über Integration und die Benutzung von Medien befragt. Die Fragen find ich sehr interessant.

Die zweite Umfrage heisst Everyday Blogger Online Survey und handelt sich um die Darstellung und den Gewohnheiten von Bloggern und ihren Blogs.

Und letztlich hier ein Link zu einem hilfreichen Artikel mit Überlebensstrategien sollte eine Beziehung im Ausland nicht mehr funktionieren. Ich denke diese Tips sind aber hilfreich für ALLE Expatriates die in einer Beziehung leben, ob die eine Trenning überlegen oder nicht.

So das war's. Ich gehe jetzt ins Bett. Ja, ich werde Strümpfe tragen.



Language Week is quickly coming to and end. Nothing special to report here. I thought I'd give you all a couple of links so you'd have something to read.

I came across two interesting surveys this week. The first one asks English-speaking foreigners in Germany about integration and media usage. I found the questions very interesting.

The second one is called Everyday Blogger Online Survey and deals with blogging activities and "digital domestication", whatever that may be.

And lastly here's a link to a helpful article on survival strategies should the relationship you moved to a foreign country for happen to collapse. But I think this is common sense information that ALL expats in relationships can use whether they are facing a separation or not.

So that's it. I'm going to bed now. Yes, I'll be wearing socks.

4 Comments:

At June 30, 2007 9:58 AM, Blogger Jul said...

Sehr gut gemacht! Ich bin viel zu faul dafür, mein blog auf Deutsch zu screiben. :)

 
At June 30, 2007 9:11 PM, Blogger ColourMeCrazy said...

You've done a great job in blogging in German everyday this week! Congrats for making it to the end!

 
At July 01, 2007 2:47 PM, Blogger CaliforniaKat said...

I keep meaning to tell you that wearing socks to bed is recommended, except in cold weather. So this does not make you weird, it makes you healthy.

Also, great job on blogging in German the entire week! Wonderful.

 
At July 01, 2007 4:30 PM, Blogger Thimbleanna said...

I've enjoyed your German week! It reminded me of just how much of my German I've forgotten. I could only pick out a word or two there and there, although I got the jist of several of the sentences. Before long, I will have lost it all. ;-( My littl 15 yr. old niece is going to Germany in a few weeks for a 3-wk. stay with her grandparents. She doesn't know any German, so I'm excited for her to learn a little. Wish I could be a mouse in her pocket!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright © 2005-2012 by 'Mausi'. All rights reserved. It's not nice to steal.