now you know
Lynn has tagged me for the "5 things you didn't know about me" meme.
1. When it comes to keeping my house clean and tidy, you'll find me right down at the bottom of the German Hausfrau barrel. BUT all the teaspoons in my cutlery drawer MUST be facing in the same direction or I swear I will go insane.
2. The only thing I remember from high school math classes is how to count to 10 in Chinese (Thank you, Mrs. Yeung!). I am still waiting for this to come in handy.
3. I cannot stand fresh mangoes. To me they taste like potting soil. I will, however, rip that jar of mango chutney right out of your little hands. Give me a spoon and make it snappy!
4. After dinner I like to relax with a nice steaming cup of hot...water.
5. When I die I want to be cremated and have my ashes scattered over the Pacific Ocean. Is that too much to ask?
(for more excitement also see: 15 things about me that I wrote back in 2005)
I won't tag anyone with this one. Do it at your own peril.