Wednesday, November 29, 2006

talk about multitasking

Jen is one of the lucky ones who will be heading back to the Mothership for Christmas. She's leaving Friday so right now she's very, very busy making last-minute preparations. BUT she wasn't too busy to report on the meet-up in Bonn, her trip to Amsterdam and the successful Thanksgiving dinner she hosted and shared with a couple of expat bloggers.

It's worth clicking on the link to Jen's blog just to be able to view my Virtual Boyfriend Sparky wearing nothing but an apron. Now that's something to be thankful for!

7 Comments:

At November 29, 2006 7:43 PM, Blogger Sal DeTraglia said...

Like I said earlier. Ain't the healing powers of cooking miraculous?

;-)

 
At November 29, 2006 8:06 PM, Blogger CanadianSwiss said...

Wow! What A whirlwind. Made me dizzy just reading her entry!

 
At November 29, 2006 11:06 PM, Blogger Mike B said...

See, Claire probably wondered what I meant when I said it was odd that she was wearing something under her apron (for the record, she asked if it was odd that she wore an apron around the house, and I believe the response was only if you are wearing something under it), and now there is Sparky making my case in living color.

 
At November 30, 2006 10:30 AM, Blogger christina said...

Sal - You can say that again! But I honestly don't know how much cooking Jen gets done with Sparky around. ;-)

canswiss - I know! She never stops.

mike b - Absolutely right. But if you want to see something REALLY funny, check out Jen's September 2005 archives for a very creative use of office supplies.

 
At November 30, 2006 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I saw the apron thing. That was something ;)

 
At November 30, 2006 2:40 PM, Blogger Ginnie said...

HAHA! So much fun, Christina. You're really whetting my appetite for next year. :)

 
At December 01, 2006 3:10 PM, Blogger christina said...

andrea - Sparky is such a good sport.
:-)

Ginnie - Oh yes, the fun never stops. Next year for sure.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright © 2005-2012 by 'Mausi'. All rights reserved. It's not nice to steal.