when running away just isn't an option...
Friday, June 09, 2006
- Name: christina
- Location: Small town in northern Germany via Vancouver. B.C.
Homesick Canadian in Germany since 1990. German husband, two bilingual teens, a garden full of weeds and a messy, messy house. Wanna trade?
- hope is a thing with feathers...
- living proof that women can't read maps
- nichts ist doofer als Hannover*
- is 'subsidiarity' a word?
- A-E-I-O-U (and sometimes Y)
- the 80's was one of my better decades
- spoiled rotten
- how many Gemini does it take to change a lightbulb...
- everyone knows the Dutch have the best grass
make your own icon
MYSTERY CARROT AWARD
for website adequacy
If your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life.