PapaScott thrust this lovely meme upon me the other day and I can just imagine the disappointment if I don't do it. Prepare to be amazed. Or not.
Four Things Meme
Four jobs I’ve had:
- Scooping ice cream at the Big Scoop Family Restaurant for $2.85/hour
- Processing reprint orders at a photo lab
- Tending bar at golf club wedding receptions
- Teaching English as a Second Language to Asian immigrants new to Vancouver.
Four movies I can watch over and over again:
Ferris Beuller's Day Off
Sleepless in Seattle
Four places I’ve lived:
West Vancouver, B.C., Canada
Victoria, B.C., Canada
Four TV shows I love:
Monty Python's Flying Circus
Bulle von Tölz (German detective show)
Four places I’ve vacationed:
Ashland, Oregon, U.S.A
Osoyoos, B.C., Canada
Four of my favorite dishes:
- cheese and fruit
- any kind of soup
- peanut butter and banana sandwiches
Four sites I visit regularly:
You mean 400, sites, right? I couldn't possibly name them all. All the expat sites on my blogroll for sure.
Four places I’d rather be right now:
- beside the ocean
- in British Columbia
- in Washington State
- doing this...
108 Mile House, B.C., December 1989
Four bloggers I’m tagging:
Whoever's in the mood!