Thursday, December 15, 2005

one bug after another

Just as I recover from one bug, Dr. Haddock infects me with a new one. Virtually speaking, of course.

The rules: Post 5 random and weird facts about yourself, then at the end, list the names of 5 people whom you in turn infect. Also, leave a post to these people letting them know they have been infected.

1. When I jump on a trampoline, my toes crack.

2. Board games, card games and jigsaw puzzles put me into a catatonic state.

3. When I was around 40 they told me I had three kidneys.

4. I officially changed my first name when I was 22.

5. I was in the choir and two musicals in high school even though I can't sing worth beans.

Weird and random enough?

As usual, I'm going to skip passing this on to specific people and just let you make up your own minds.

8 Comments:

At December 15, 2005 6:20 PM, Blogger Expat Traveler said...

So what was your first name before age 22?

3 kidneys? Really can someone have 3? Maybe one just looked odd or they messed up in the xray?

Very odd facts for sure. I'm not so sure I could think of odd facts like yours.

 
At December 15, 2005 7:17 PM, Blogger Katja said...

My question exactly, why did you change your first name? What was it?
And my Mom has three kidneys as well, apparently, lots of people do. I guess I might as well...

 
At December 15, 2005 7:22 PM, Blogger James said...

3 kidneys? I have never heard of that. Maybe you can donate one? :)

 
At December 15, 2005 10:46 PM, Blogger christina said...

Expat, katja - Why the name change? If I told you, I'd have to kill you. :-) Let's just say that my name and I didn't get along all that well.

James - apparently it's fairly common and know as "duplex kidney system" or something, where a regular kidney has a smaller one attached. If I'm ever strapped for cash I'll have to look into donating one. ;-)

 
At December 16, 2005 4:49 AM, Blogger Cathy said...

Christina;
My toes crack even when I'm not jumping on a trampoline. I tried changing my name when I was 21, but it only lasted about a week.

 
At December 16, 2005 6:32 AM, Blogger Calamity Tat said...

Oh yeah LOL you couldn't get any weirder!

 
At December 16, 2005 8:07 AM, Blogger Sandra said...

Hey, that's funny, I officially changed my middle name when I was 22. I got rid of ho-hum "Lynn" and replaced it with my mother's more interesting maiden name. My mother seemed pretty happy about it.

 
At December 16, 2005 8:15 AM, Blogger christina said...

Cathy - sometimes my ankles crack too - drives people nuts!

Tat - well, I suppose there's always room for improvement. :-)

Sandra - I turfed my first name completely and started using my middle name as my legal name so I don't have a middle name any more.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright © 2005-2012 by 'Mausi'. All rights reserved. It's not nice to steal.