Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I really should be doing something else

Oh all right, since I'm wasting time anyway, I guess I'll do this meme where you're supposed to find and post Google images for the following things.

1. The name of the town where you were born
2. The name of the town where you live now
3. Your name
4. Your grandmother’s name (just pick one)
5. Your favourite food
6. Your favourite drink
7. Your favourite song
8. Your favourite smell

You're meant to use the first picture that comes up, but I cheated big time and used the ones I liked best. So sue me.

(All images are property of their respective owners, or whatever)




1. Vancouver, B.C., Canada



2. Dullsville, Germany (well, at least the church is nice)












Gahhh! (this was the picture where she was wearing the most clothes)



4. Self explanatory



5. Yum!



6. I'm so boring




7. "Ice Cream" - Sarah McLachlan
(don't really have a favourite song but I like this one)


8. Mmm...honey!

17 Comments:

At November 22, 2005 1:17 PM, Blogger Léons Life said...

Dullsville - Thats a good one, it's a joke right ?

 
At November 22, 2005 2:08 PM, Blogger christina said...

léon's life - Well, it's not really called Dullsville, but it IS really dull. :-)

 
At November 22, 2005 2:59 PM, Blogger Betty said...

Zach would love to eat with you!! Sushi sushi sushi. Also ... who is that? Is your real name Britney Spears? I am again reminded that I'm too old to know who's in. (the church is GORGEOUS)

 
At November 22, 2005 3:13 PM, Blogger Cathy said...

fun fun...I'll have to do this when I am home again...

 
At November 22, 2005 3:14 PM, Blogger Léons Life said...

BettyTut tut tut that's not Brtiney but Christine. You obviously don't waste you time like me on all those gossip blogs:

http://elisita.blogspot.com/
http://conversationsfamouspeople.blogspot.com/
http://dlisted.blogspot.com/

A complete waste of time but fun !!!

 
At November 22, 2005 4:31 PM, Blogger Expat Traveler said...

I love it. - Dullsville great one...

 
At November 22, 2005 4:51 PM, Blogger euro-trac said...

Oooh I'm jealous now. I wish I had cheated when I did mine - your pics are much nicer! :-)

 
At November 22, 2005 5:00 PM, Blogger mar said...

When others do this meme all pictures are great looking. I might try it one day. Is it Kaffee und Kuchen time yet?

 
At November 22, 2005 6:17 PM, Blogger Ms Mac said...

Ooooooh, that plate at number 5 looks delicious, I wish my potatoes would hurry up and bake, I'm starving now!

 
At November 22, 2005 7:53 PM, Blogger christina said...

I had to cheat because some of the first pictures that came up were boring or awful, and we can't have that, can we?

And yes, that's Chr*st*na Agu*lera, or however you spell it. Like I said, most of the other pictures had her wearing way less clothing so I chose that one.

I'm hungry for sushi now...

 
At November 22, 2005 11:49 PM, Blogger Philip said...

Fun pictorial time wasting - and I learned stuff about you too!

 
At November 23, 2005 3:48 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

That is way interesting! I have gotta try this!

 
At November 23, 2005 4:58 PM, Blogger cmhl said...

your favorite smell is honey?? I'll go with it, .. hahaha.

 
At November 23, 2005 8:46 PM, Blogger Calamity Tat said...

I love that honey photo looks like golden syrup

 
At November 23, 2005 11:39 PM, Blogger Betty said...

What I'm learning here: Rock Star Girls all look the same.

 
At November 24, 2005 7:36 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Gosh that sushi looks DIVINE!

 
At November 24, 2005 8:25 AM, Blogger Gia-Gina said...

I just saw you on Sandra's blog and wanted to offer to mail you brown sugar since we have it in Italy, email me.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright © 2005-2012 by 'Mausi'. All rights reserved. It's not nice to steal.