Monday, October 17, 2005

if you say so

For lack of anything better to blog about, I have taken the World's Shortest Personality Test and come up with this...

Your Personality Profile


You are nurturing, kind, and lucky.
Like mother nature, you want to help everyone.
You are good at keeping secrets and tend to be secretive.

A seeker of harmony, you are a natural peacemaker.
You are good natured and people enjoy your company.
You put people at ease and make them feel at home with you.




Hmm. I dunno about the good natured part. But I am good at keeping secrets. Go on, tell me something!

***************************************************


Boy12 got his first e mail address last week and is now on one computer or the other constantly, checking for mail from his buddies. They're sending funny pictures and jokes back and forth thinking they are just so clever. Now Boy9 wants to get with the program. I figure it's all right as long as I have their passwords and know who they're writing to and receiving mail from. Kids these days. Heck, I didn't get my own e mail address until I was 35! But I've made up for it these past 7 years, oh yes I have.

7 Comments:

At October 18, 2005 12:51 AM, Blogger Cathy said...

thanks for the personality test; I posted mine at the bottom of the front page of my blog; what fun!
I know how you feel about things being so different with kids now; my 4 year old was teaching me how to play a game on the computer tonight in a very condescending voice; o.k. mom, are you suuure you can do this.....

 
At October 18, 2005 6:52 AM, Anonymous lillian said...

What program are you using? is it in german?

 
At October 18, 2005 8:12 AM, Anonymous Haddock said...

The shortest personality test seesm to think I am a Hippie!......peace babe! :)

 
At October 18, 2005 10:28 AM, Anonymous mar said...

That is indeed the shortest personality test!! "You are adaptable.You tend to blend into your surroundings". This is the chameleon in me...! and then I saw you included me in your blogroll! Danke schön, ich bin begeistert!
Now wait until the boys discover messenger...(IM)

 
At October 18, 2005 12:53 PM, Blogger christina said...

Cathy - Absolutely - if you can't figure something out, just ask your kids.

Lillian - By "get with the program" I just meant that he wants to send mail too. We registered Boy12 at web.de and it seems to be OK.

Haddock - A hippie? Must be all that organic gardening. :-)

Hi Mar! - I think a chameleon is a good thing to be. IM is being kept a secret until they're 18!

 
At October 18, 2005 4:48 PM, Blogger euro-trac said...

What lovely photos in your last post!

 
At October 18, 2005 5:44 PM, Blogger traveller one said...

So your photo matches your sweet personality!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright © 2005-2012 by 'Mausi'. All rights reserved. It's not nice to steal.