Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I swear they can see inside my head

Only three more days until my trip to Marburg to meet up with the other Whiney Expat Bloggers, and I'm as ready as I'll ever be. My train ticket has been stuck on the fridge for a week and I dug out my passport just in case anyone wants to dispute my right to hang out in this glorious country. Even bought new boots for the occasion, because we must make an impression, you know, even if it's only with our feet.

So today, like every day, my beloved daily horoscope appears in my inbox, and wonder of wonders, with a couple of minor adjustments it actually fits this time. Looks like the planets have aligned just right:

A trip by air rail may be in the offing, Christina, and you may be making plans for touring distant states or foreign lands. You could be going with friends, or with a group you're associated with.

Oooh, how did they know?

Unusual new interests could capture your attention, enticing you to further study, so you could find yourself enrolling for classes or workshops. You're definitely looking towards expanding your horizons. Just take care not to spread yourself too thin.

Well that's just typical Gemini talk, isn't it? What Gemini doesn't want to expand her horizons? Jack of all trades, master at none. That's me. But the thin part? Forget that.

Also got my hair trimmed today by the lovely and talented Frau B down at Sylvia's Beauty Silo. She complimented me on the rescue job I did on my highlights! Hee! Maybe I should have become a hairdresser.

10 Comments:

At October 18, 2005 9:30 PM, Blogger Homer said...

Dammit. Am I the only blogger in the world that is never going to be invited to a convention?

Hope you have a good time!

 
At October 18, 2005 9:39 PM, Blogger J said...

I am totally looking forward to it also.

Homer, ours is an open invitation. Grab your passport and come on.

 
At October 18, 2005 11:13 PM, Anonymous Karl said...

Have fun. I wanted to go as well but have other plans.

 
At October 18, 2005 11:48 PM, Blogger christina said...

Aww Homer - next time we'll make it a Pan-European meet-up at your house!

J - Should be a blast. I just hope I get off at the right station. :-)

Karl - Yes, I know you have plans but next time for sure, right?

 
At October 19, 2005 8:50 AM, Blogger Belinda said...

Have funnnnn !! I'm sure you will sweetie. Have a coffee for me :) I'll be there next year for SURE!

and about that Personality profile thingy from yesterday...
I don't know you well, but what I DO know of you it would seem quite accurate :) I took it and it was pretty accurate for me...sorta lol

 
At October 19, 2005 10:52 AM, Blogger Homer said...

Yes! Restform Airbeds all round!

 
At October 19, 2005 5:18 PM, Blogger Cathy said...

A blogger friends meeting; what fun! Have a great time; can't wait to hear how it went.

 
At October 19, 2005 7:51 PM, Blogger Ms Mac said...

Have a great time, I am quite sure you will meet some lovely people!

 
At October 19, 2005 8:59 PM, Anonymous mar said...

What fun! enjoy it, do a lot of talking and laughing, but let's hear about it afterwards. Have a great time. Viel, viel SpaB :D

 
At October 20, 2005 4:36 PM, Blogger Sandra said...

I'm looking forward to hearing about it after you're back.

Loved your editing work on the horoscope.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright © 2005-2012 by 'Mausi'. All rights reserved. It's not nice to steal.