Sunday, October 16, 2005

another gem from mum

My mother still insists on sending me all the bad jokes, chain letters and other cutesy stuff that's going around the internet. Her friends send it to her, she faithfully sends it to me. Yesterday I got this one, which is pretty appropriate considering my current state of health:

**********************************
A Love Story


I will seek and find you . . .

I will take you to bed and have my way with you.

I will make you ache, shake and sweat until you moan and groan.

I will make you beg for mercy, beg for me to stop.

I will exhaust you to the point that you will be relieved when I'm finished with you.

And, when I am finished, you will be weak for days.


All my love,


The Flu


******************************************


Ha ha ha. I'm just killing myself laughing. Wonder what she'll send next?

5 Comments:

At October 16, 2005 4:50 PM, Anonymous mar said...

Loved this letter!!! hope you are feeling better!

 
At October 16, 2005 4:58 PM, Anonymous lillian said...

Poor you. Hope you Sinupret works and you feel better soon!
btw.. did you get flu shot? I'm thinking about getting it for our whole family cos of the flus we get here in asia.

 
At October 16, 2005 5:28 PM, Blogger christina said...

Hi mar and lillian! - Yes, thanks, I am feeling quite a bit better. We're also thinking about getting flu shots this year, but the flu vaccine won't be available here until November so we'll have to wait a bit. Normally only my husband has gotten one because he gets it free through his job, but the kids' doctor advised me to have them vaccinated as well this time.

 
At October 16, 2005 8:51 PM, Blogger cncz said...

Oh my gosh, I am slapping my knees. I love that, *wiping tears from my eyes after guffawing*

my husband is not amused. he has deemed it American humour, to which i said, "but she's Canadian!"

 
At October 22, 2005 4:38 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

That is SO good!! I am emailing that to everyone I know!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright © 2005-2012 by 'Mausi'. All rights reserved. It's not nice to steal.