Thursday, September 01, 2005

can the week get any crappier?

My thoughts have been with the victims of hurricane Katrina all week. I can't watch the news without sobbing.

Closer to home and another reason to sob - remember that little kitty that came in for a visit the other day? I think she's dead. The day before yesterday I was out with the kids and we saw a small dead cat lying on the side of the road. It had obviously been run over by a car, most likely during the night. I couldn't even bear to go over and take a look, and by the time we came back, someone had removed the remains. No kitty visits since then. We have no idea who she belonged to and I feel so bad.

3 Comments:

At September 03, 2005 10:18 AM, Blogger J said...

Be glad you've only had a crappy week. August was a crappy month for me. Find some way to snap out of it (advice I should have given myself last month) and don't let September be a crappy month for you

 
At September 03, 2005 6:51 PM, Blogger jen said...

oh, how heart breaking. soo sorry. And I've just been going on and on about Fin.

 
At September 03, 2005 10:20 PM, Blogger christina said...

Thanks, Jen! It's quite OK to go on about Fin - he's adorable. It's just so weird that we happened to see the little cat and what happened to it. Otherwise we probably would't have known what happened to her and figured she'd gone back to her owner.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright © 2005-2012 by 'Mausi'. All rights reserved. It's not nice to steal.