Saturday, August 13, 2005

I know you're all just green with envy

Thrilling activities planned for today:

1. Go downtown to get school supplies
2. Deep clean very scary upstairs bathroom
3. Scrub grubby kitchen cabinets
4. Send long overdue e mails to people who have probably forgotten my name by now
5. Have a nap

Wanna trade places?

My appropriate horoscope for Aug 13:

Today is a good day for you to simply get things done. Take care of those annoying tasks that have been building up for a while now. You have a great opportunity to accomplish quite a bit today. People are less concerned with frivolous drivel and gossip than they are with setting a plan towards meeting an important goal. Contribute to this trend by getting serious about the task at hand.

Huh? No frivolous drivel and gossip?? Where's the fun in that?

I've been having terrible insomnia for the past week and am practically dead on my feet. But you know how it is - no rest for the weary. Elbowing my way through the crowds and breathing in that nice polluted city air will be a character building exercise.

Oh yes, and it was no dice on the dogs at the animal shelter. We went again yesterday and the two dogs we were interested in had already been spoken for. Oh well. Hopefully they went to good homes.

5 Comments:

At August 14, 2005 8:04 AM, Blogger Karen said...

So, did you get it all done? I saved mine for today, as yesterday's weather was good and rain is on its way today.

 
At August 14, 2005 10:25 AM, Anonymous lizardek said...

Your list looks scarily like mine for today. Only I've got the fridge and the deep-cleaning of the kid's department. Eek! Save me!

 
At August 14, 2005 10:35 AM, Blogger J said...

How odd, I know I left a comment on this thread yesterday.

 
At August 14, 2005 3:17 PM, Blogger christina said...

Karen - the only part I actually got done was going downtown, and that was the easiest task. It's pouring rain here today too so I'll hopefully be getting to the more mundane things. Please note that it's now 3:17 p.m.!

Liz - Ah, the fridge! I was saving that for another day. :-)

J- I think you commented on the previous post?

 
At August 14, 2005 4:30 PM, Blogger J said...

That one also. I commented here on going into the city and pushing and shoving.

Isn't blogger odd at times?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright © 2005-2012 by 'Mausi'. All rights reserved. It's not nice to steal.