Tuesday, July 12, 2005

just a little unwell

Like the Messrs. Ullrich and Armstrong (whom I adore despite my morbid fear of all things bicycle) yesterday, I am having my day of rest today. Girlie troubles have taken the forefront, rendering me unable to do much else for the time being but lie on the couch and sip tea. To make matters worse it's 30°C outside with no breeze in sight. Oh well. Nature takes its course and tomorrow is another day.

Speaking of tomorrow, Boy9, who if you will remember has been sick with the flu since last Tuesday, will return to school just in time for his last day before the summer holidays. He was still running a bit of a temperature yesterday so I kept him home today, not wanting to take any risks, but they're only there for a couple of hours on Wednesday to get their report cards so he should be all right.

Boy12 leaves for summer camp this Sunday. That means laundry and packing for me, three hours of driving each way for Mr. M and lots of excitement for our young man. The theme this year is "Civilization 2005". we'll see what kind of fun they've cooked up for the happy campers.

6 Comments:

At July 13, 2005 9:24 a.m., Blogger Elemmaciltur said...

what? A summer camp with theme? 'civilisation 2005'??? That'll be really interesting.

 
At July 13, 2005 10:29 a.m., Blogger jen said...

ohh. I hate being sick and i hate being hot. both at the same time is horrid. My sympathies, lady. I hope you feel better.

 
At July 13, 2005 12:08 p.m., Blogger christina said...

Thanks, Jen! Feeling much better today.

 
At July 13, 2005 1:44 p.m., Blogger J said...

Glad you're feeling better.

You're an anti-cycling person? Blasphemy!

 
At July 13, 2005 1:45 p.m., Blogger christina said...

Elemmaciltur - yeah, they have a different theme every year. Last year was "Olympics 2004" and 2003 was "Pirates".

 
At July 13, 2005 2:05 p.m., Blogger christina said...

J - No, I'm not anti-cyling at all, the things just scare the bejeesus out of me! I have really bad balance, it seems. Guess I picked the wrong country to move to, eh? :-)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright © 2005-2012 by 'Mausi'. All rights reserved. It's not nice to steal.