Sunday, June 05, 2005

three things meme

May as well do this one...

Three names you go by
1. Christina
2. Mummy
3. Mausi
Three screen names you have had
1. Sugar Plum
2. Sweet Pea
3. Eyes of Gaia
Three things you like about yourself
1. Sense of humour
2. Adaptability
3. I’m very intuitive
Three things you dislike/hate about yourself
1. I procrastinate way too much
2. I’m a good liar
3. I’m afraid of everything
Three parts of your heritage
1. English
2. Irish
3. Austrian
Three things that scare you
1. People in general
2. My children becoming seriously ill
3. The thought of being left all alone here
Three of your everyday essentials
1. Black tea
2. Affirmation journal
3. Internet time
Three things that you are wearing right now
1. Green t-shirt
2. Blue leggings
3. Grey hooded jacket
Three of your favorite band/artist at the moment
1. Moby
2. Coldplay
3. Sarah McLachlan
Three of your favourite songs at the moment
1. Lift Me Up – Moby
2. Give a Little Bit – Goo Goo Dolls
3. Incomplete – Back Street Boys (who I actually hate)
Three things you want to try in the next twelve months
1. Making new friends
2. Finally finishing up my distance learning translation course
3. Exercising consistently
Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given)
1. Spiritual connection
2. Friendship
3. Humour
Two truths and a lie
1. I can speak Spanish
2.My grandfather was an opera singer
3. I have made love in at least 6 European countries
Three things you just cannot do
1. Keep a clean house
2. Ride a bicycle
3. Finish what I start
Three of your favorite hobbies
1. Cooking
2. Surfing the net
3. Reading
Three things you want to do badly right now
1. Go to bed
2. Have someone else sort the socks
3. Run away
Three careers you are considering
1. Translator
2. Linguist
3. Psychic
Three places you want to go on vacation
1. Ireland
2. Japan
3. New Zealand
Three kids names
1. Boy12
2. Boy9
3. Stephen
Three things you want to do before you die
1. See my soulmate again
2. Hold my future grandchildren
3. Figure out my purpose in life

3 Comments:

At June 05, 2005 11:13 PM, Anonymous Haddock said...

So which were the 6 countries? :)

 
At June 06, 2005 7:48 AM, Blogger christina said...

A lady never tells! And besides, how do you know that the other two aren't true? :-)

 
At June 08, 2005 11:55 AM, Blogger Totalnirvana said...

That made great reading,knowing someone from another end of the globe. I'm Indian. Great to chance by your blog!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright © 2005-2012 by 'Mausi'. All rights reserved. It's not nice to steal.