Thursday, June 09, 2005

procrastination is my middle name

Fifteen minutes before she was supposed to arrive this morning, my biology student called to cancel her tutoring session because she forgot she had to be at work earlier today. So I found myself with a nice chunk of time that could have been spent getting the laundry done, tidying up and throwing stuff out. Did I do any of that? Of course not. I spent the time updating my links list and reading other people's blogs. Will I never learn? Probably not.

Today's breakfast was not as successful as yesterday's. It started off well with some muesli and a banana but then somehow segued into two very large spoonfuls of chocolate hazelnut spread and a couple of slices of cheese (not together - yuk). No self control at all, I tell you. Perhaps I should exercise today to make up for my sins.

2 Comments:

At June 10, 2005 4:21 a.m., Blogger J said...

ah yes, blogging sucking up the time you should be doing other things. I know it well.

 
At June 10, 2005 8:02 a.m., Blogger -E said...

Isn't procrastination a wonderful middle name? It is mine as well.

Michele sent me.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright © 2005-2012 by 'Mausi'. All rights reserved. It's not nice to steal.