Wednesday, June 15, 2005

nothing to report...

...but I'll try anyway.

The Blonde Librarian just got back from a trip to Bulgaria. Go check out her travelogue. Very interesting and definitely on my list of holiday destinations now.

My doctor's appointment was uneventful and all my girlie bits were deemed to be in perfect working order. Seems I have the ovaries of a 30 year old. Don't know if that's good or bad since I am DONE having babies, thank you very much.

The caffeine cold-turkey is not going well. I made it until noon but then couldn't stand it any longer and ended up having three cups of tea AND a fairly significant amount of dark chocolate. If you're looking for me I'll be the one up reading until 3 a.m.

Tomorrow Mr. M and I celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary. What fun!

3 Comments:

At June 16, 2005 12:19 a.m., Anonymous haddock said...

Happy Anniversary!

 
At June 16, 2005 8:34 a.m., Blogger Elemmaciltur said...

Yuppeh! Happy Anniversary!

How about shifting gradually and reducing, instead of going cold turkey?

 
At June 16, 2005 9:22 p.m., Blogger cncz said...

Bulgaria rocks!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright © 2005-2012 by 'Mausi'. All rights reserved. It's not nice to steal.