Wednesday, April 27, 2005

A meme

Borrowed this from here:

Accent: Southwestern British Columbian. I like to raise my dipthongs, eh?
Bra size: More than a handful
Chore I hate: Folding laundry, ironing, scrubbing floors
Dad's name: Ferdinand Joseph
Essential makeup: Foundation, mascara, lipstick - the works
Favourite perfume: Lily-of-the-valley
Gold or silver: Gold
Interesting Fact: It used to be illegal to drive on the right-hand side of the road in Victoria, B.C. Until 1921 everyone drove on the left side as they do in Britain today.
Job Title: Domestic engineer/ESL instructor
Kids: Two boys
Living arrangements: Half of a duplex in a quiet cul-de-sac somewhere in Germany
Mum's birthplace: Rome, Italy
Hometown: West Vancouver, B.C.
Number of apples eaten last week: Three?
Overnight hospital stays: Two (babies)
Phobias: telephones, bicycles, small spaces
Question you ask yourself a lot: Is this all there is?
Religious affiliation: None
Siblings: Two younger brothers
Time I wake up: 6:30 a.m. weekdays, 10 a.m. weekends
Unnatural hair color: Chestnut brown.
Natural hair color: Ash brown
Vegetable I refuse to eat: Okra
Worst habit: Procrastination
X-rays: Teeth, thyroid
Yummy food I make: Sushi, Vietnamese salad rolls, lemon chicken
Zodiac sign: Gemini

1 Comments:

At April 29, 2005 11:05 a.m., Blogger Ms Mac said...

I want sushi now.

Also, I'm with you on the gold. Why be cheap?, I say!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright © 2005-2012 by 'Mausi'. All rights reserved. It's not nice to steal.