Friday, April 22, 2005

15 things about me (because that's all I could think of)

1. I have 3 kidneys. Want one?
2. I met my husband on a blind date 19 years ago and married him 4 years later.
3. My maiden name consisted of a vowel followed by 4 consonants.
4. I have a B.A. in Anthropology and a TESL Certificate. And just look where it got me.
5. I'm the oldest of 3 children.
6. Put me on a bike and I fall off.
7. I love to cross-country ski.
8. I'm a first generation Canadian.
9. I will drive only if absolutely necessary.
10.I'm so nearsighted it's not even funny.
11. My children are bilingual.
12.I have a telephone phobia.
13.If it ain't broke, I'll break it.
14.I haven't seen my soulmate for almost 20 years. But that's OK. For now.
15.Practicing acceptance and mindfulness are two of the biggest challenges in my life at the moment.

3 Comments:

At April 23, 2005 11:08 a.m., Blogger Just another American Expat said...

Hey...this is off subject but thanks for the correction on the Pope thing. Seeing that you are a Canadian Expat, I will update my Expat Links to include you on Monday. Have a nice weekend.

 
At April 23, 2005 8:11 p.m., Blogger Jay said...

Do you really have 3 kidneys? That's crazy!

 
At April 23, 2005 8:26 p.m., Blogger Philip said...

three kidneys . . . you could sell two and make a bundle! You do know you have to peddle the bike to get the wheels precessing in order to achieve balance, right? And is the phobia of the actual phone, or using it?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright © 2005-2012 by 'Mausi'. All rights reserved. It's not nice to steal.